IdeaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome Features, Custom, High rates, 900x/400x/6x IdeaMS is a hit!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
`Britt c[:

`Britt c[:

BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:  Empty
PostSubject: BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:    BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:09 am

Name: Brittany

Objectives of an intern(pratically, what you want to do as a intern_: Well, I would help people duh, like new incomers and tell them the player commands. If they need some information I would tell them and if theres a problem I would try to take care of the situation. OH and also keep people from cursing on the smegas and also mistreating other players.

Why do you want to become an intern? : I like being a intern/gm cause its fun and its cool helping people out. Even if I wasn't intern I would try to help people as a player.

What can you really do to help the server?: I said this already, but i'll be glad to explain more. Help new players, tell people commands, help give info on where to train, oh and make awesome events for them. I would also clear out cursing/scamming/mistreating on other players. Give them at least two/one warning (depends on what's going on). Plus I'm mostly on weekends and I stay really late on weekdays. I'm like, active.

Have you had any experience as a GM?(If so, post SS's.): I have but, I have no SS's. :c I wish I could have showed you. I haven't though of taking SS's while I was a GM. But I been GM at least four times.

Other information or side comments: Um, sorry that I didn't write much. I hope you enjoyed what I had to say and I'm glad to meet you? and whatever you decide is okay by me. Even though I don't know much about this sever yet. I could still learn from GM's.

Last edited by `Britt c[: on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:    BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:16 am

Goodluck Britt :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ideams.forummotion.ca
xnicnicx

xnicnicx

PostSubject: Re: BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:    BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:41 am

I think we have enough interns and GM's for the amount of members we have
Back to top Go down
missRACH

PostSubject: Re: BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:    BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Yeah, we have like ... 3-4 GMs and 2 interns already Mad..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aznstupidalx
missRACH

PostSubject: Re: BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:    BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:46 pm

;x*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aznstupidalx
Idea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:    BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Please don't do double posting for just a extra thing. just merely edit your post.
Well, good application, but i think you should improve the What do you want to do as a intern. Because currently, all Interns are pratically supposed to learn from GM's, and Help them.
Back to top Go down
https://ideams.canadian-forum.com
`Britt c[:

`Britt c[:

PostSubject: Re: BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:    BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:11 pm

Lol, okay.
Back to top Go down
Idea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:    BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:11 pm

Sorry about not being clear, i can't seem to find the words to explain it.
Back to top Go down
https://ideams.canadian-forum.com
`Britt c[:

`Britt c[:

PostSubject: Re: BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:    BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:16 pm

It's Okay.
Back to top Go down
xnicnicx

xnicnicx

PostSubject: Re: BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:    BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:02 am

also note, With more community, I will keep an eye out for the people that have been denied because of capacity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:    BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:  Empty

Back to top Go down

BRITT'S INTERN APP! OR GM? <3 (:
Page 1 of 1