IdeaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome Features, Custom, High rates, 900x/400x/6x IdeaMS is a hit!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kevin's Intern Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Immortal

Immortal

Kevin's Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Kevin's Intern Application   Kevin's Intern Application EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Name: Brad/Kevin Lee

Age: Private (Add me on MSN if you really need to know kevinhax1@hotmail.com)

Objectives of an Intern: My main objective as an Intern would be to help this server flourish as I strive to make this the best community it can be. The smaller branches of that objective would be giving a helping hand, making the players’ time in-game enjoyable, banning those who hack, and jailing those who scam, spam (to an extent), and flame. I will not play favorites and make be reasonable with each decision. Testing new additions to the server is also another objective of mine. I will provide assistance to GMs who are temporarily occupied and need someone to cover for them.

Why do you want to become an Intern?: People always say to “get involved early” and makes the most of your time. This applies not only to school activities, but also to life. Getting involved and helping in a new server will be beneficial to both the server and me. I would like to lend a hand in the growth of this new community as it passes through its most crucial stages (almost always the beginning). I have played MapleStory for 5-6 years now, and before Global was out, I played Korean Maple, which I must add was great. Hopefully, I will be able to provide assistance and enjoyable gameplay to any players.

What can you really do to help the server?: I can speak 4 languages, which include English, Korean, Spanish, and broken Mandarin (I guess that really doesn’t count). I’ve encountered a number of people of people who cannot speak English and only speak Spanish on other private servers and GlobalMS, and I feel I will be able to help those people. In addition, I can host enjoyable and interesting events to enhance players’ gameplay. I will find those who seek to ruin other people’s fun and deal with them accordingly. I can also help not only in the game, but also in the forums. Here is a screenshot of me as a Forum Moderator on a vBulletin Forums Control Panel.
Kevin's Intern Application Mod
From there I know the responsibilities and duties of a moderator as well, and I feel that will be a contribution to doing what I am supposed to do.

Have you had any experience as an Intern/GM?: I did about two years ago as a co-owner, in Korea (vacation) when my friend made a server. It was v55 OdinMS (yes, I know, very OLD). Over the two years I’ve gone through about 2-3 computers because they apparently seem to hate me. I don’t have any screenshots, so if you don’t decide to believe me, that’s your choice to make.

Other information or side comments: Rachie rules.
Back to top Go down
RacerXstasy

RacerXstasy

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Intern Application   Kevin's Intern Application EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Wow. I really like how you're mature and really experienced in forum modding in VB, since we will be switching to VB soon. I would accept it, but it will have to go through Idea first. If you do get accepted, be my assistant please! Very Happy
/GM THUMBS UP
Back to top Go down
https://ideams.canadian-forum.com
PANDA

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Intern Application   Kevin's Intern Application EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:11 am

Fuuuu u sounded smarter than me :c.
I would love another intern, because me being the only intern when the server is up can be very sad and lonely :c
Back to top Go down
http://sarahpanda97@gmail.com
RacerXstasy

RacerXstasy

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Intern Application   Kevin's Intern Application EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:50 am

But it would be fun learning how to be a GM ^^
Back to top Go down
Idea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Intern Application   Kevin's Intern Application EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:56 am

GM's must always learn from Admin's, and Interns learn from GM's, but this is a good application, i will consider it, and merely think about it, no closing this thread until i say, denied or accepted.
Back to top Go down
missRACH

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Intern Application   Kevin's Intern Application EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:28 am

Nice application Kevin! I agree with Aaron o:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aznstupidalx
Idea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Intern Application   Kevin's Intern Application EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:58 pm

Good application, here's the deal, you get the intern, once the server is up, you get 7 days to learn, at the end, i will test you.
For now, ACCEPTED.
// Close
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Intern Application   Kevin's Intern Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Kevin's Intern Application
Page 1 of 1