IdeaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome Features, Custom, High rates, 900x/400x/6x IdeaMS is a hit!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Christmas Patch :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Idea
Admin

The Christmas Patch :3 Empty
PostSubject: The Christmas Patch :3   The Christmas Patch :3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:03 pm

I thought i would treat you this christmas with a huge update. The Update will be around 10 AM EST, TO around 3-4 PM. Or Of Course, if any problems i will do it on Boxing Day.
The Updates Will consist of:
All Features i said before.
Different Star System
Training Grounds - Different. You can get to them. But you need atleast 25 Rebirths to go to Skelegons, Overspawned map of them.
Donator System - Prizes only. No Commands. HAHAHA
Revamp of all commands, Commands can now be used as @, or #. just a useful thing, because #.
Fixing up Things, Fixing up most npc's that are needed, perhaps i will create a new quest. Also, a new NPC Base PQ is going to be released, It's Called idea PQ. You now need 100+ levels. You can go in, But you can only go in urself. This PQ gives u
Back to top Go down
https://ideams.canadian-forum.com
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Patch :3   The Christmas Patch :3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:15 pm

You might want to state the date of Boxing Day, since Americans don't have a Boxing day. So in simpler terms, latest will be December 26th.
Back to top Go down
Idea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Patch :3   The Christmas Patch :3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:10 am

Perhaps 26th, maybe later because i have such delays, i always have to go shopping...
Back to top Go down
https://ideams.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Patch :3   The Christmas Patch :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Christmas Patch :3
Page 1 of 1