IdeaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome Features, Custom, High rates, 900x/400x/6x IdeaMS is a hit!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Donation Prizes and Links!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xnicnicx

xnicnicx

All Donation Prizes and Links! Empty
PostSubject: All Donation Prizes and Links!   All Donation Prizes and Links! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:24 pm

All DOnation prizes and buttons/

Donation Prizes1:
Spoiler:

Donation Prize2:
Spoiler:

Donation Prize3:
Spoiler:

Enjoy!

P.S. The server is a guaranteed open beta and will be open nearly in the next day.

Last edited by xnicnicx on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xnicnicx

xnicnicx

PostSubject: Re: All Donation Prizes and Links!   All Donation Prizes and Links! EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:22 am

Also with the GM Position, that will NOT be on the same paypal account, so if you donate $50 and hoping to get a GM possy, you will not receive the job but another prize from the list,,
Back to top Go down
Idea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All Donation Prizes and Links!   All Donation Prizes and Links! EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:15 am

The gm position, is only donating to nick, without donating to him, you get the normal prizes.
Back to top Go down
https://ideams.canadian-forum.com
xnicnicx

xnicnicx

PostSubject: Re: All Donation Prizes and Links!   All Donation Prizes and Links! EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:25 pm

GM Position Button IS NOW ONLINE!
Back to top Go down
PANDA

PostSubject: Re: All Donation Prizes and Links!   All Donation Prizes and Links! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:58 pm

I seriously think you shouldn't be able to PAY to get a GM position.
They should actually show that they are ready, and not just get it by just paying/etc.
Back to top Go down
http://sarahpanda97@gmail.com
RacerXstasy

RacerXstasy

PostSubject: Re: All Donation Prizes and Links!   All Donation Prizes and Links! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:00 am

But when you need money towards server development, that's a pretty good deal.
Back to top Go down
xnicnicx

xnicnicx

PostSubject: Re: All Donation Prizes and Links!   All Donation Prizes and Links! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:17 am

With the paying for GM posy, you still need to reach the required level but it is decreased + if you are above one the required level, you just get a full posyy
Back to top Go down
Idea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All Donation Prizes and Links!   All Donation Prizes and Links! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Trust me, the GM isn't as easy as it seems, if we are high rate, you need 150 rebirths, if we are low, level 150.

Also, i need money towards Gtop100, and Sarah, please don't post things like that, because in FarmerStory they had a hell load of money already, so that's why they didn't have gm spots for donating.
Also, i have about 0$. Nothing. Nick pays the VPS, thank him.
That's all, no body pays GTOP100, ads, etc.

I need the donations.
Btw The VPS is the most expensive so nick needs the money. The donations given towards me go to extra server costs.
After i have enough money, Nick can still keep his admin spot, but he will no longer pay for the VPS.
Also, the extra money he gets from "his" donations, he gets, for the extra money i get, i get. We won't be spending it on XBOX 360 and crap, i'll be spending all the money, and saving extra money for upgrades on our VPS, so we can have more stability, also, i've been looking through things, and i think some people may be selling a source, that's super stable, awesome in features and etc. I've been looking towards it, and it seems to me, it's pretty good. AND NO, it's not from AkaiMS, Raymond. It may be from, FateJiki of Ragezone. Maybe. I said.
Yes, i am buying a source, i don't know pro coding skills, i'm trying to learn as i go on.

Here's the deal, // Close Thread. Done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Donation Prizes and Links!   All Donation Prizes and Links! Empty

Back to top Go down

All Donation Prizes and Links!
Page 1 of 1