IdeaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome Features, Custom, High rates, 900x/400x/6x IdeaMS is a hit!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion for Rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shardae

Suggestion for Rules Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for Rules   Suggestion for Rules EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:19 pm

This is just something I've put together that you may like to use for rules.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules and Regulations

These rules must be followed under all circumstances. Please take note that breaking any of them is punishable and the staff here will not hesitate to do so.

Forum Rules:
  • You are not to spam.
    Note: Spamming consists of anything off topic, double posting, bumping a thread for no apparent reason, repetition of useless comments.

• You are not to flame.

• You are not to advertise for other servers of any sort.
    Note: This includes servers for games other than Maple Story.

• You are not to insult any of the staff members, or other members of the community at that.

• You are not to post any false information.
    Note:Includes fake identity, false information about the server and/or other members of the community.

Warnings and Bans:
Breaking any of the rules above will result in a single warning. Accumulate three (3) warnings and you will be banned from the forums without hesitation.
The warnings will be very clear and if you choose to be a repeat offender and get banned, do not create another account as you will again be banned without hesitation.
Also, do not attempt to post ban appeals if you have clearly broken these rules as it will be ignored and a waste of not only your time but also the staff's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

In-game Rules:

Dot points 1-4 in the forum rules apply in-game aswell.
In addition to those rules are the following:
  • You are not to hack.
    Note: This is quite an obvious one and I'm quite sure everyone knows what hacking is, however for those who do not, hacking is the use of any programs foreign to what has been provided by the owner synchronically with the game to improve solely a single players experience.

• You are not to harass other players
    Note: Harassing includes insulting, ksing, annoying, bullying of any sort

• You are not to beg staff for items, mesos, nx, events of any sort.
    Note: If you lose items via your own stupidity, ie; scammed, dropped etc..your item will not be retrieved by GMs under any circumstances.

Warnings and Bans:
Hacking: No warning will be provided. If you are caught hacking, you will be banned. It is as simple as that. Hence, lesson learned? Do not hack.
Harassing: Warned two (2) times, if you continue, you will be temporarily banned.
Scamming: Told to give item back, only if person being scammed has solid proof. If you do not give item back, you will be jailed, followed by a temp ban.
Begging: You will be asked to stop twice (2), if you do not, you will be jailed.

Final note:
These rules are not difficult to follow, if you follow them, everyone will be happy, including yourself.
If, however, you do not follow them, you will be punished. Everyone will be happy except for you. So, choose for yourself

Thanks and Regards,

Shar

I will add to these when I think of more and feel free to alter the punishments.
Hope this was useful (:

Back to top Go down
PANDA

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Rules   Suggestion for Rules EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:10 pm

i love the rules, but I think it you can add on on things like-

-spamming
-swearing in public where everyone can hear - weathers, smegas
-fake donations
-advertising for another server/ insulting this server.
-insulting a GM/Admin

and maybe, you can add on things like if it is DNU[do not unban] for some of these.
example: hacking[ unban for first time if the ban appeal is accepted, caught again, DNU]

Very Happy just a suggestion!
Back to top Go down
http://sarahpanda97@gmail.com
Shardae

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Rules   Suggestion for Rules EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:14 pm

If you read carefully, I have incorporated most of the things that you outlined already.

Spamming is in the first dot point of Forum Rules and as I have stated that dot points 1-4 of forum rules also apply in game, I have in fact covered it.

Swearing, I will add.

Fake donations can be classified under false information.

Advertising is also under forum rules and insulting a GM/Admin is again under forum rules.

As for things like DNU, those are things that should be discussed by the staff members when the situation come up.

On another note, these rules are useless if they aren't going to be used.

Just give me a shout if they aren't going to be used as I would be more than glad to take them down.
Back to top Go down
RacerXstasy

RacerXstasy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Rules   Suggestion for Rules EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:55 pm

I hope it would be used it looks great!
Back to top Go down
https://ideams.canadian-forum.com
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Rules   Suggestion for Rules EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:11 am

I like these rules they are good enough :] nice rules Shar
Back to top Go down
http://www.ideams.forummotion.ca
PANDA

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Rules   Suggestion for Rules EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:42 am

why did shardae make this butiful thing and just quit

:C
Back to top Go down
http://sarahpanda97@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Rules   Suggestion for Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for Rules
Page 1 of 1