IdeaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome Features, Custom, High rates, 900x/400x/6x IdeaMS is a hit!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion for hair and eyes on server

Go down 
+5
PANDA
Idea
xnicnicx
`Kei<3
Shardae
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shardae

Suggestion for hair and eyes on server Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:00 pm

I'm not sure if this is just me, but I kind of reminiscence the days where we used to have to exp for the hair and eyes we wanted. I know that you need to pay 10 mil and 100 blue snail shells to use kin, but maybe you could use the hair and eye npcs in the original game and make them slightly cheaper to use, so people who wished to exp for hair and eye can still do so?

Just a suggestion (:

Back to top Go down
`Kei<3

`Kei<3

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:57 pm

I agree with the OP,
I'd love the feeling you'd get when you exp for hair that's really hard to get and achieve it because then not much people would have the same hair as you.
Back to top Go down
http://ohaikei.deviantart.com/
Shardae

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:59 pm

Exactly, that's what I feel aswell LOL
Back to top Go down
xnicnicx

xnicnicx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:14 am

I will take this in consideration (Of course with Demon),
but
what about this (easier to code), You would need certain rewards to be able to get a certain type of hair

Example: 1 event trophy = Metro Hair, Color change = 1 event trophy

So basically, you need to win a certain amount of events to change your hair (Therefor, less people would have your hair)
Back to top Go down
Idea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:12 pm

I'm going to take this in quite consideration, i will make it so that the hair will come at random, but take notice, that the price will be the 10m + 100 blue snail shells for VIP hair.
But please also take notice that the price for EXP will be half of the normal price.
Back to top Go down
https://ideams.canadian-forum.com
xnicnicx

xnicnicx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:24 pm

mmmmhmm
Back to top Go down
PANDA

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:33 pm

I really think getting NX and plastic surgeries should be what you get for voting, because NX clothes and eyes/hair is what people usually want the most.
ex: 1 vote= hair change OR eye change OR eye color change OR hair color change or 1O,OOO nx.

I think this would be a really good idea because 90% of the people don't stick with one outfit, and I change my outfit/eye/hair everyday. So I would definitely vote every 12 hours if this is what you get for voting.
Back to top Go down
http://sarahpanda97@gmail.com
`Kei<3

`Kei<3

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:43 pm

PANDA wrote:
I really think getting NX and plastic surgeries should be what you get for voting, because NX clothes and eyes/hair is what people usually want the most.
ex: 1 vote= hair change OR eye change OR eye color change OR hair color change or 1O,OOO nx.

I think this would be a really good idea because 90% of the people don't stick with one outfit, and I change my outfit/eye/hair everyday. So I would definitely vote every 12 hours if this is what you get for voting.
Isn't that kinda what Ryd-- uhh, I mean the server that was on top but got shutdown did?
{{ Not trying to advertise ; n; }}
Back to top Go down
PANDA

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:13 pm

its the best way to get votes, it's true.
Back to top Go down
PANDA

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:14 pm

and plastic surgeries were free in rydah .
voting for plastic surgeries is a great way to get many votes because everyone wants to look pretty in maplestory. c:
Back to top Go down
xnicnicx

xnicnicx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:14 pm

`Kei<3 wrote:
PANDA wrote:

Isn't that kinda what Ryd-- uhh, I mean the server that was on top but got shutdown did?

1. They were known as RydahMS, they designed it, so you had to vote to get most of the items

2. They finally closed because they were at the top and Nexon felt threatened because of the amount of people playing

3. Me and Demon will discuss this and come to a conclusion whether to add or not

4. This server will not become RydahMS, how you had to vote to get everything that is awesome, we're making it that you have to work for the special items
Back to top Go down
PANDA

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:16 pm

VOTING FOR HAIR AND EYES AND NX CLOTHES IS A GREAT WAY TO GET VOTES.

srsly. its the best way
Back to top Go down
PANDA

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:18 pm

and also this server will be nothing like rydah.
Rydah is about REBIRTHING with 1000x exp rate, this server is very different.
Rydah did not invent vote for NX. it was just a simple vote system that 90% of the servers used.

If it is going to be Vote For Nx, I would like to suggest if plastic surgeries can be added to as a choice of whether getting NX or plastic surgery, because that would probably convince more people to vote.
Back to top Go down
RacerXstasy

RacerXstasy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:22 pm

Well normally you're not supposed to advertise other Pservers, but since Rydah got shut down, I'm pretty sure it's fine lols
Back to top Go down
PANDA

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:25 pm

lol i wasn't advertising :c im sorry if you thought of it that way.
and rydah's shut down! -cheers-
Back to top Go down
xnicnicx

xnicnicx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:26 pm

PANDA wrote:
VOTING FOR HAIR AND EYES AND NX CLOTHES IS A GREAT WAY TO GET VOTES.

srsly. its the best way

It is a good way to get votes but it's a cheaters way of getting votes, If a server is good, people will vote because of it not for the hair/eye change
Back to top Go down
RacerXstasy

RacerXstasy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:28 pm

Don't forget people who are smart enough to proxy >.<
Back to top Go down
PANDA

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:32 pm

@xnicnicx , that isn't 100% true.
i used to play a maplestory private server what rachel, kei, and kevin were playing. [not gonna say the name]
we had like 450-650 on everyday, 350 AT LEAST.
But we were like 3rd and 4th on GTOP, when 2nd/3rd had like 300 people on.

And i think the cheaters way is fine, since the server just started.
If we get more popular and had the NX/plastic surgery voting system, admin might change it.
Back to top Go down
xnicnicx

xnicnicx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:37 pm

PANDA wrote:
@xnicnicx , that isn't 100% true.
i used to play a maplestory private server what rachel, kei, and kevin were playing. [not gonna say the name]
we had like 450-650 on everyday, 350 AT LEAST.
But we were like 3rd and 4th on GTOP, when 2nd/3rd had like 300 people on.

And i think the cheaters way is fine, since the server just started.
If we get more popular and had the NX/plastic surgery voting system, admin might change it.

Voting for Nx would be fine for now because of the amount of players we have in the community, We might incorporate that system later,, the plastic surgery will prob be the same as other hair and eye
Back to top Go down
`Kei<3

`Kei<3

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:30 am

xnicnicx wrote:
`Kei<3 wrote:
PANDA wrote:

1. They were known as RydahMS, they designed it, so you had to vote to get most of the items

2. They finally closed because they were at the top and Nexon felt threatened because of the amount of people playing

3. Me and Demon will discuss this and come to a conclusion whether to add or not

4. This server will not become RydahMS, how you had to vote to get everything that is awesome, we're making it that you have to work for the special items
I knew what it was called but I thought if I mentioned the name it'd be considered advertising ; n;
Back to top Go down
Immortal

Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:32 am

Isn't the problem with voting that even if you don't vote and just click on the link, you'd still get stuff?
Back to top Go down
xnicnicx

xnicnicx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:41 am

Immortal wrote:
Isn't the problem with voting that even if you don't vote and just click on the link, you'd still get stuff?

Some CMS have it that it detects when you vote
Back to top Go down
Idea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:51 am

This is the deal, i have to remove every single hair and eye npc in the whole game to make the prices work, or you guys will find loopholes to changing your hair and etc.
I want to make this challenging as possible, so meaning i made a level 80 cap, so only level 80's and higher can actually "Change their hair at will with the price of 10m + 100 blue snail shells". Then lowers get EXP, which is harder.
Back to top Go down
xnicnicx

xnicnicx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:30 am

kewl, would GM's have the same appliance,

Is it true that GM's have to reach like lvl 200 to be a true GM?
Back to top Go down
Idea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:32 am

Level 150, except for you, Rachel, and uhm who was it..... Me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for hair and eyes on server   Suggestion for hair and eyes on server Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for hair and eyes on server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next